Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday!!

Pin ItFor the first time in months I have a quilting project to share for WIP Wednesday!!  I have been commissioned to make 2 twin size quilts for two little girls-who are also twins!!  So, I'm using the pattern Sweets from Allison Harris's book Growing Up Modern.  So far, I have 29 blocks of the 48 finished.  I am quite happy with the colors.  My favorite blocks are the toadstools and the hedgehog/deer.  So cute. 


Linking today to Lee at Freshly Pieced and The Needle and Thread Network.

Pin It

10 comments:

Michele T said...

Those colours look awesome!! Love your blocks already!! Please show more as you progress!!

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Love the colours! What little girl wouldn't love those? And the hedgehogs are super cute, but then I have a think for hedgies!

Barbara Konkle said...

Oh I love this! Postage stamps are my favorite and I LOVE the fabrics you have chosen! These are going to be very happy little girls!

Adrienne said...

smitten with these colors!

Margaret said...

Great colours! This is going to look wonderful wherever it goes.

Kels said...

Your fabric selection is so cute and fresh :)

Wendy said...

gorgeous fabrics, love the colours

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful! Love that colour combo!! <3

elle said...

These are good looking blocks!

Regina said...

Those blocks will make lovely quilts!