Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas, and finishing up some gifts!

 Hooray!  I finished another of these cuddle blankets for my youngest daughter-now just need to wrap it and put it under the tree.  Finally, some handmade blankets for my own house-although they don't really belong to me!  I used the Happy Go Lucky line from Bonnie and Camille, and bought the fabric from an online shop in PEI called Ella's Cottage.
 All this Christmas movie watching has given me extra knitting time.  I finished this teal cowl last night.  It's so pretty in person, it has some color variations in the wool, so soft and cozy.

Pin ItWell, this may well be the last post until Christmas.  I have some other project ideas in mind, but let's be realistic-this house needs some cleaning and I need to cook some food.  Merry Christmas all!

Pin It

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lovely gifts that you made.
Merry Christmas!