Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lucky display find

 Browsing around Winners the other day, I found this jewellery mannequin and knew it would be perfect to display my scarves on at craft fairs and for photos.  I love it, and will be on the lookout for a slightly bigger one as well!  Anyhow, above is a coral and navy stripe scarf that I made yesterday.
                                            Grey and White Chevron

                                           Watermelon Pink and White Chevron

                                            Black and Ivory Chevron

                                            Navy and White Chevron

Pin It                                   Coral and White Chevron

These are so addictive, I swear I have to stop myself from just keeping them all for me!! 

Pin It

No comments: