Thursday, April 11, 2013

Special Order


Pin ItThis week I made 10 drawstring bags from the pattern I bought from Jeni at In Color Order.  It's the snack size bag, just the right size for the ECMC Mom who requested them!  She is Mandy from HomeGrownGoods and she makes homemade play-doh, homemade sidewalk chalk and crayons that she molds into really cool shapes like robots, lego pieces (that actually click together) and little butterflies and boats etc.  She plans on having these at the fair filled up with her awesome activities for kids. 

Today, I'm finishing up some heat/therapy bags, so may be back later for another post!!  Any I'm anxiously waiting for another delivery of chevron fabric.....

Pin It

2 comments:

Karen said...

These look great. I love the idea of fabric bags instead of plastic for these items. Great fabrics, too.

Toni said...

Very cute! You pick the best fabric combinations. I spy campers!!