Thursday, April 18, 2013

New scarf fabric!

 
 
I finished up a few more scarves last night.  I like to handstitch the last opening so there are no seams showing on the finished product.
 Beautiful beige with a tiny gold pin dot.  This was a custom order, so sold already! 
 Vanilla, hot coral, pink and grey strip.  So soft on your neck, but not too bulky, great for summer.
 This floral scarf has a ton of colors in it and would match with a huge variety of outfits.
Pin ItThis is grey, with a rainbow stripe and just a hint of sparkle in it.

Remember to check out a complete list of vendors for the upcoming ECMC fair here.  Most of the vendors have either a website, or a facebook page to showcase their awesome creations.

Still have more planned for today, not sure what I'll finish up, I may be back today to post again-depends how quick I am!!

Pin It

No comments: