Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Cards

I ordered the new collection of Stacy Yacula's stamps from Purple onion designs and I love them!!  I colored a few yesterday with my tombow watercolor markers so I thought I'd share.  The snowman stamp is actually Sunshine Designs, but the others are Stacy Yacula's.
Love this little penguin, and those trees above are adorable.  Hard to tell in the photo, but the glitter snow is really sparkly.  I'm designing my cards with less layers now, and just letting the image be the focal point.  I'm loving the vibrancy of the coloring too.

This is a Stamping Bella snowman stamp and the snowflakes and paper are Stampin Up!  Love this stamp too.

That's all for now folks.  Off to PEI to participate in the Colonel Gray craft fair!!  Maybe I'll see some of you there!!


Pin It

5 comments:

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Good luck at the fair! Love these cards!! The 3 trees and the first snowman are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the fair! I hope you make million$! ;)
Kate

Karen said...

These look great. Love the trees with the snow on top.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the cards!!!! So cute!!

stacey yacula studio said...

your cards look wonderful especially the little penguin... too cute! so glad you are enjoying the stamps!