Thursday, November 29, 2012

A special order complete

I had an order for charcoal gray and white thrum mitts a couple of weeks ago, I didn't promise to get them done since I've been busy with sewing, but I was able to finish them last night.  Knitting is a great hobby for in the evening when you want to watch a bit of tv but still be creating something!  Anyhow, I'll be linking this up to The Needle and Thread Network today, a place to discover lots of different fibre/fabric artists from all over Canada.

Pin It

5 comments:

Susan J Barker said...

You are so right about knitting in the evening while watching tv, except, I crochet---amazing what you can create in those otherwise occupied bits of time!

Anonymous said...

Nice mitts! Having a project ready to go makes all the difference in output...something which I am lacking lately!

Sam said...

Great mitts. They are so cute.

Marla's Crafts said...

My mother n law used to make these mittens. They are really warm.

Regina said...

Wonderful mittens! It is very relaxing to knit in the evenings.