Friday, September 21, 2012

For the baby boys...

I was in desperated need to restock my baby boy chenille blankets-it seems like all the new babies have been boys!!  Anyhow, I had 3 of the blankets done before my trip, and I just finished the 4th and the bibs this morning.
Love these cars from the Peak Hour line.

Robots are super cute-boy fabric is much more fun these days-I'm not much of a fan of batman/spiderman fabric!

These little helicopters are on their way to Newfoundland for the newest little cousin born into our family in September!

And finally, some dinosaurs.  Love these guys, and I'm sure little girls would love this blanket too.  When Claire was 3, we only read her dinosaur books.  She was obsessed with them, and could pronounce all the big names.  I must admit, I have a vast knowledge of dinosaurs now that I never would have imaginged before being a Mom!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

What lovely gifts! Great fabric choices- I also find super heroes overdone-so especially liking the car and robot combos!

Anonymous said...

So glad that I don't have a baby...I would have to buy one of each of those blankies! :)
P.S. I need to talk to you about an order for a blankie in "twin size"...
-Kate