Friday, August 31, 2012

Stampin Up cards

I had a small group of ladies over last night to make some cards.  The above card is using the new set The Open Sea, and I finally used my spiral notebook punch which I've owned for ages and never used!

This is a variation of my Mom's bday card, using summer starfruit as the background color.  I love these flowers, such a pretty set.  I think it's called serene silhouettes.

This one is using the set of butterflies called Papillon Potpourri.  It has a matching punch which is awesome, love the size of this punch.

This card features the quint-essential flower which is just one stamp but can be punched out and layered in 5 layers.  We used a lot of punches on this card!

Pin It

1 comment:

KellyS said...

Great cards Jeanette! My mother-in-law would love that boat one. I especially love the butterfly one. PS I agree with you on the spiral notebook punch, I am not sure I have ever used it!