Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project size bag

Claire absolutely loved this Heather Bailey fabric when she saw it, so I made her the project size drawstring bag for her Girl Guide items. They have a book, notepad, her scarf and sash that need to make it to the meeting every week, so now we are a little more organized! I love the bright colors in this one, finished height is around 13 inches.

Today is Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations, I'll be linking over there so go take a peek at all the wonderful sewing!


Pin It

5 comments:

Toni said...

Claire has great taste! I love that fabric, too, and so need to make some of those bags for our stuff.

Jeanette said...

I love it!!!
Claire

Anonymous said...

I think I might need one of these bags for Luc...Mme Kate :)

Anonymous said...

oh..I love this bag..it's totally adorable. :) Great fabric choices!

Debbie said...

darling bag! Love how you used the stripes!