Saturday, December 10, 2011

Snow Globes











So, last night I was roaming around on the internet and found a photo of some lovely " snow globes" on Pinterest. The original blog post can be found here. Today, I went to the craft store and picked up the jars, the trees, snowmen and penguins. The deer and racoon are animals from our Playmobil collection. For the snow I used sugar. Super cute in person, and the girls had fun making the little scenes inside.




I found a new blog called the Magic Onions (just purchased from her Etsy shop). Really cute needle felting, waiting on some acorns for my tree!





Pin It

4 comments:

Toni said...

Such a cute idea, Jeanette! I'll definitely have to remember this one!

April's Homemaking said...

How cute, I love the way these turned out, what pretty glass jars too!

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh SO CUTE!!! I love them thanks so much for sharing!!

Caroline said...

Those snow globes are adorable!! So many possibilities!!