Friday, July 1, 2011

Véronique`s Quilt








I made this quilt for a teacher and friend at the school that my 2 girls go to. She is expecting a baby in July, and they had a shower for her yesterday at the school. I used a lot of different fabrics in this quilt, and backed it with a microfleece that is nice and soft for the baby. I followed a tutorial that was featured on the Moda Bake Shop blog. Happy Canada Day!
Yeah, Fabric Tuesday is back at Quiltstory today, I`m linking this to their blog.










Pin It

6 comments:

Happy Turtle said...

This is really beautiful. Love all the colors.

This is Carol from Quilting in India. Just started a new blog and did some sorting out. :)

Carla said...

Oh how sweet! I love the pattern and the fabrics you used. I'm sure she love it.

Cindy said...

This is a really great quilt! The pattern is so great and the fabric suits it perfectly. Really nicely done.

Jodi Nelson said...

This quilt is fabulous! Happy to have found your blog. ;o)

Cathy said...

Love it! Great colours!

Jenniffier said...

That is very nice quilt. I hope your friend enjoys it for her new little one.